Monday, February 22, 2016

Welcome to the blog!



I purchased my 2003 Lexus SC430 in August of 2015 and soon after became a member at the ClubLexus forums sharing a great deal of information about my plans for customizing the car. As time went on, though, the posts became many and the topics more and more complex.

I started this blog in order to collect everything in one place and reduce the amount of load on the ClubLexus forums. Many of my planned modifications are very technical and perhaps the details are not as widely appealing.

This is my first post and I expect that this blog will change shape as things progress. So sit back and enjoy.

About the Car:

MY: 2003 (MD: 09/20/2002)
Mileage: 133K
Exterior: Twilight Amethyst  Metallic
Interior: ECRU (LA00)
Trim: 3P6
Options: Navigation, Mark Levinson System

3 comments:

  1. I will be a follower with great interest

    mrblister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will follow this blog with great interest........2k

    ReplyDelete