Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Settling in!

I *think* I've got this blogging thing figured out and have things arranged mostly how I expect to use it.

<----- On the left, you will notice that there are a couple of menus.

The Category menu will take you to posts on certain topics. I am intending to use that to organize my posts by the various mods and information so that it is easy to browse for what you are interested in.

The Papers menu will include more formal papers and documents that I will write. Often, these will come at the conclusion of a project and will cover the mod from start to finish. Well, if I am not lazy anyway! This is also where you will be able to find technical information such as pinouts and other information.

I'll slowly be working to migrate much of the information I have posted in the forums and trying to flesh out each category. You may see some short posts in the different categories just to get them set up.

I have a decent sized google drive, so hopefully I will also be able to share files with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment